- practical resources to support schools to deliver the new curriculum in interesting and creative ways.
- really good quality training that includes 'free' resources as part of the day; so those great ideas can be tried out straight away.
- Two levels of digital membership - whole school membership giving great value access to everything we currently sell. (yes everything!)
** lndividual membership at just £24 a year is to be launched in 2015 - and will provide unique, fresh ideas for teachers and TAs to incorporate into their planning - not available anywhere else on the website.
- to underpin a school’s commitment to producing ‘thinking children’
All our resources and ideas are flexible - allowing them to be used and adapted in a variety of ways.
- with small groups in the classroom
- as independent tasks that are child initiated
- as whole class starters/quick challenges or whole sessions
- as homework options – involving parents and the rest of the family
These resources are not driven by any progressive scheme of work, do not have to be used in a ‘special’ way in order to be successful. We expect 'Thinking Teachers' will make them work successfully for their children.
There is training and support available to complement all of the resources. Click on the Training Section to find out what is available. Alternatively contact us with any individual requirements.
Just click the link on the right and fill in your name and email address. You can also find free resources and advice on our blog.
Future blogs and regular free downloads are designed to help busy teachers and classroom based staff with creative ideas and thoughtful articles. Comments and suggestions from you are very welcome.